Welcome to St. Joseph Catholic School, Home of the Fighting Irish! Baccalaureate Mass, May 23-5:30pm at St Joseph Church Graduation, May 24-7:00pm in Gymnasium
7 Ways You Can Donate Someone Else's Money
There are 7 companies that will give to St. Joe every time you shop (#2 is the most popular)
1. Kroger - Select St. Joseph Catholic School as your charity and they will donate a percentage of your bill every time you use your card. Anyone can connect their card to St. Joe. Family, friends, co-workers... It takes less than 3 minutes and I'll even walk you through the process. Go grab your Kroger Card and I'll show you how in the video below. When you're ready, click HERE and select Kroger.
2. Amazon - This one is the most popular, has the coolest features and generates the most for its charities. Following the same concept as with Kroger, you'd click HERE and select Amazon. From there you would search for St. Joseph Catholic School Greenville MS and select it as your charity. The video below walks you through the process. You can add a button to your mobile home screen and the Amazon Assistant browser app will save YOU money. It's a great feature.
Here are a few great tutorials on how to add Smile.Amazon.com to your home screen on an iPhone, Android. Wikihow has numerous tutorials for a variety of phone.
3. Shutterfly - Simply click the link to our Shutterfly affiliate page and order anything Shutterfly and TinyPrints have to offer. This is a great place to get invitations, holiday cards and more. Shutterfly will donate 15% of the cost of your order to St. Joe.
4. Office Depot - The simplest of them all. When you shop at Office Depot, give them our school code: 70058619.
Every time you shop and mention our school code, the school will get credit for office supplies like printer paper, pens, staples, and more.
5. Box Tops - Cut the box tops labels off participating product packages and either mail them to St. Joseph Catholic School 1501 VFW Rd. Greenville, MS 38701 or drop them off at the Elementary or High School front offices. There is a list of participating products HERE.
6. Coca-Cola - When you scan a code under the lid of a Coca-Cola product, Coca-Cola gives St. Joe funds for P.E. equipment. You can also send your bottle tops to Lourdes Elementary for Ms. Gower to enter. This option is best used on a smartphone. Just click the image below and use your phone to scan the code.
7. Employee Matching Donations - We saved the best for last. Most employers will match your annual or one-time gift. Some will donate up to 4x's what you donate each year. CLICK HERE for a list of most companies that offer Employee Matching Donations. If your employer is not on the list you can ask the owner, human resources or a supervisor. Start your monthly, quarterly or annual gift to the Lourdes-Joseph Fund.